John & Melanie

What our family is doing these days.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Redding, CA, United States

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Getting you up to speed

Well I haven't written in this blog in a while. So here is what has happened since I last posted.

June 15the we moved to Redding. We are renting an apartment for now. John doesn't want to buy until the contract is settled April 2009! If you think about it though it is only about a year and a half from now.

It is nice to be close to all of the convienences that are lacking in Burney, but I DO NOT like having neighbors this close to me. I CAN NOT wait until we move to our final house.

The boys are both going to be in school this year... And they start school August 20! Jeremy and jason are both going to do soccer. This is the first year that they are going to be on different teams. Jeremy starts practice on monday! I am so ready toget thaose schedules and put them into my master calander.

I have to go for now. Hopefully I will have more time once school starts to update this blog on a more consistant basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home